Saturday, April 11, 2020

On Ocean Boulevard by Mary Alice Munroe - Book Review


My Review:

On Ocean Boulevard is a 6 book in the Book House Series. You do not have to read the other books in the series because this book stands perfectly on its own.  I really enjoyed meeting the Rutledge family and will definitely go back and read this series from the beginning just to get to know them all better.  I loved reading about Linnea and Cara  and their work with the turtles!  

  I would rate this a 5 out of 5 stars!!  Definitely a good summer/beach read. Or read it anytime you want to feel swept away by a more relaxing beautiful destination.
  Thank you to NetGalley and the publisher of this book for my copy of an ARC book for my honest review.

NetGalley's Description:

No comments:

Post a Comment