Thursday, December 28, 2017

Book Review- Get Yourself Organized for Christmas by Kathi Lipp


Discription of book from Amazon.com-
Have you lost your Christmas joy? Does the thought of jam-packed malls, maxed-out credit cards, overcrowded supermarkets, and endless to-do lists give you the feeling that maybe Scrooge was on to something?
In Get Yourself Organized for Christmas, Kathi Lipp provides easy-to-follow steps to reduce the stress of the holiday season, including tactics for how to
  • put together a holiday binder you'll use year after year
  • determine a budget that won't break the bank
  • gather your elf supplies
  • get your gift list together (including ideas for various ages and relationships)
  • collect your recipes and prep your kitchen
By putting into practice Kathi's tricks and tips, you'll finally be able to fully enjoy this most wonderful time of the year.

My Review:

I really enjoyed this book.  There is some great tips to help with planning for Christmas and the whole holiday season.   The binder idea with the recipes is definitely a knew idea for me and one I will include in my planning and preparing for the holiday. This is definitely a book I will keep and refer to many times.

Thank you to Netgalley and the publishers of this book for a copy of the book for my honest opinion.
N.

No comments:

Post a Comment