Saturday, July 13, 2019

Book Review: Big Nate Welcome to My World By Lincoln Peirce


Here is Amazon's description of the book:

Join Big Nate and his classmates Gina, Artur, Francis, Jenny, and Teddy, as they navigate the halls of P.S. 38. One thing's for sure: Nate is definitely not the teacher's pet!

Nate Wright’s life is just like his locker--it’s full of surprises.  The monstrous Mrs. Godfrey springs a pop quiz on Nate AND his grandparents.  His horoscope predicts bad news for Nate’s soccer career.  And worst of all, he’s forced to cut back on his beloved Cheez Doodles.  It’s enough to drive any kid crazy.  Luckily, Nate’s not just any kid.  He’s the ultimate sixth-grade survivor.  When everything’s falling apart, he finds a way to hold it together … but nobody said it would be easy.  Welcome to the world of Big Nate!

My Review:

My son and I have read almost all of the Big Nate Books and look forward to each new edition.  We particularly liked the part were Nate's grandparents toured his school. This Nate series has made my son enjoy reading.  This is a book you will want to add to your children's collection. I rate this book a 5 out of 5!  Thank you to Netgalley and to the Publisher for the opportunity to read and review this book for my honest opinion.

Nickie










No comments:

Post a Comment