Wednesday, April 3, 2019

"It's never too late to look Great" by Maggie Cox book review



Since being over my 50's and my body changing shape I have read many books on fashion on what to wear and what not to wear.  I have found each book offers some insight that I haven't heard before and can learn from.  I liked that "It's never too late to look great!" by Maggie Cox suggested to be true to yourself. 

The book is definitely worth a read for the many tips to find your unique look.  The many tips help its reader to not give up and look frumpy just because they are older.  It suggests to look in the mirror, figure out who you are now and how you want to look.  Really made clothes shopping more fun for me. I would rate this book a 4 out of 5 stars.  Thank you to Netgalley and the publisher for the advance readers copy for my honest review.

Here is the description of the book from Netgalley:

Description

No comments:

Post a Comment