Monday, April 2, 2018

Ina Garten Foolproof Cookbook and Lidia's Family Table Cookbook


I recently went to my local library and checked out Ina Garten's Barefoot Contessa Foolproof cookbook and Lidia's Family Table cookbook.  I love to cook AND I also love to read books.

I have been looking for a good homemade Marinara sauce recipe and Lidia's Family Table did not disappoint.  There was also a complete step by step recipe for making pasta that really made making pasta look easy.

I love all of the cookbooks by Ina Garten that I have but I did not have the Foolproof cookbook.  I really admire Ina Garten because she practices and practices making her recipes until they are perfect.  Ina's cookbooks also have tons of tips throughout her book .

After reading through the books I decided I definitely want to buy Ina Garten's Foolproof cookbook. There was soo many recipes that I want to make. I found the recipes I was searching for in Lidia's cookbook.  I cook more of an American version of Italian food so most of the recipes in Lidia's cookbook just wouldn't work for me right now.

Using the Library was a good way for me to be able to read the books and decide which one I wanted to add to MY library.

I hope you get to read both of these cookbooks and maybe add one or both of them to your collection.

N.


No comments:

Post a Comment