Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Book Review: Driven to be loved by Pat Simmons


Here is how Amazon has the book described--

On the surface, Brecee Carmen has nothing in common with Adrian Cole. She is a pediatrician certified in trauma care; he is a transportation problem-solver for a luxury car dealership (a.k.a., a car salesman). Despite their slow but steady attraction to each other, neither one of them is sure that they're compatible. To complicate matters, Brecee is the sole unattached Carmen daughter when it seems as though everyone else around her, family and friends, is finding love. Through a series of discoveries, Adrian and Brecee learn that things don't always happen by coincidence. Generational forces are at work, keeping promises, protecting family members, and perhaps even drawing Adrian back to the church he had strayed from. Is it possible that God has been playing matchmaker all along?

My review:

I am a new fan of Pat Simmons. This is the first book I have read of her trilogy about the Carmen sisters but I will definitely  read the rest of the series.  I rate this book 5 stars.  I really enjoyed following along as Brecee Carmen and Adrian Cole meet and overcome obstacles for a true romance.

Thank you to the publisher and The Book Club Network for a copy of the book for my honest review.







No comments:

Post a Comment