Sunday, August 23, 2015

Book review: The Autism Parents Guide To Reclaiming Your Life by Deanna Picon



I really needed to read this at this time in my life.  I have a son that has Down Syndrome and Autism we are transitioning from High School to whatever comes next.  This book literally made me tear up,  I have been feeling a lot of the things the Author mentions. I could relate to the feelings she was saying that parents go through in their life with their child with a special need.  I needed to hear someone give me permission to live my life and not feel guilty. And also telling me that doing my best is all I can do.
     I will definitely read this over and over again.  I wish I had this book years ago.
Thank you to Netgalley for allowing me to read and review this book for my honest opinion.
N.

No comments:

Post a Comment