Thursday, February 19, 2015

Book review Golden State by Stephanie Kegan

I am a Big Fan of Jodi Picoult and after reading Golden State, I am now a Big fan of Stephanie Kegan.  This book was a long book, 50 chapters, but I can say I did not want it to end.  Please Stephanie Kegan write a follow-up book!  I want to know what happens with Everyone of the characters!  

This book had me questioning myself as to how I would handle the situations asking myself what would I do.  I think this book would make a great Book Club reader and offers lots of discussion points.

I you like a book that keeps you engrossed in the story, questioning your morals, cheering for every character and always guessing how the book will end, this book is for you!

Thank you to Netgalley for allowing me to review this book for my honest review.

N.

No comments:

Post a Comment